IAM are ‘Unlocking Value’ with ITN Business this December
Rapid change, unpredictability, and rising costs mean asset-intensive organisations are under increasing pressure to deliver the highest value to stakeholders. By unlocking value, organisations can expand their customer base, tap into new markets, and improve their bottom line. To showcase how asset management is being used to realise value for various stakeholder communities, the Institute of Asset Management is partnering with ITN Business to produce a news-style programme ‘Unlocking Value’.
Presented by Lukwesa Burak from the ITN London studio, ‘Unlocking Value’ will feature cases studies of the ways in which asset owning and service providing organisations are employing a variety of approaches and solutions, to deliver real impact. The programme will also hear from thought leaders across sectors about what is being done, and what should still be done, to unlock value for stakeholders.
Realising value is at the heart of what asset management is all about, and the programme will include key industry best practice and themes including:
- How digital innovation such as the use of building information modelling, digital twins, and artificial intelligence is transforming how value is realised
- Where decision support capability such as investment prioritisation is enabling the balanced range of outcomes
- The power of organisational transformation including strategy, leadership, culture, performance improvement and people capability in unlocking value
- How innovations focusing on outcomes are reimagining the way the value is realised such as circular economy and servitisation
- How engaging with the right partners to build close, trusting and long-term partnerships is key to maximising value
- The increasingly international investor base for this growing sector, which highlights the corresponding opportunity, and even need, for asset managers to operate globally
- Showcasing industry best practice where the value for stakeholders has been unlocked
- Demonstrating the impact of providing services to asset owning organisations
Launching this December, ‘Unlocking Values’ is the third programme in the series between the IAM and ITN Business, and will build on the content of the programmes that have come before it, with this year’s edition being a natural evolution from those previous themes.
‘Unlocking Values’ will combine expert interviews, news items and reporter led sponsored editorial profiles and will premiere at the IAM Asset Management Excellence Awards 2023. The programme will be supported by a digital launch, marketing campaign, and will be hosted on the ITN Business content hub.